Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Good days

So lately, Jack has been having some good days! The last night and the night before, he slept almost the whole night through, very ittle in the way of the gas pains he was going through. Yesterday and today he has mostly been pretty jolly, only a little cranky when his bottle-warming takes longer than expected. He has been sleeping a little in the morning and the afternoon, generally allowing me enough time in the first place to have breakfast and a shower; and in the latter case to take him and the dog out for a quick walk and tidy up the house. Still not managing to get anything else done, but once things get a little more routine -- sometime after we move -- I think I'll be able to have a relatively smooth summer and be able to address some of my own issues. Until then I'm just enjoying my smily little boy.

No comments: