Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. De Mille

Jack's big break into show business came while Megan was visiting. One of my class mates at AFI needed a vivacious baby to play a bit part in her thesis film. Of course, I volunteered Jack as he is a bundle of laughs. However, it took a long time to get to his set-ups, so this weas the result:
Game though the efforts were to rouse him, they were for naught. They shot the sequence anyway, but it will probably need to be reshot. Jack's ready to go next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tried to comment last night, but think it didn't go through. Just wanted to say, "THANKS!" How adorable is that JackJack!! I've been yearning for new pictures. He's getting so big! Tell him Nanny will soon so the "book-read" and send him the taping of it and the book, too! Again, thanks for the treat!--Love, Nanny