Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cheese Cake

Hello everyone. Sorry it has been such a wait for an update. After New Orleans it was right back into the editing room without a break for several weeks, then an unexpected trip to New York. So there is a lot of ground to cover and like last time, I will spare you most of the usual commentary. I do want to let you in on the latest Jack news:

ITEM: Jack has six teeth now!

ITEM: Jack can crawl like a bandit and even walk a little if he is holding on to something.

ITEM: Jack also has a couple of words in his vocabulary now. One of these is "Da Da." Now, this seems to apply not just to me but to the dog, the bed, mommy, basically anything. But it is cute all the same. The other word is "Uh-oh!" which he just picked up the other day. We were lying in bed with him when Daddy suddenly cut the cheese. "Uh-oh!" said Jack, which we thought was just a coincidence. But then the whole rest of the day he would drop something and say "uh-oh" We started playing a game where he would say "uh-oh" and I would act like it was a big emergency. It is sooooo funny.

Well that is basically it for now. I have a very very brief respite of a couple of days -- thus my opportunity to update you all. I'll try not to be so lax -- or horrifyingly busy all day and night!

No comments: