Monday, January 01, 2007

Miscellaneous shots

Before I get to the Christmas pics, which I might not get to until tomorrow or Wednesday, I want to clear out a bunch of miscellaneous shots I've had sitting around for a while. Most of these speak for themselves. Most of them are just too cute to not post. There will be another kind of mixed bag post before the Christmas ones, too.

This Mickey Mouse robe was mine, I think, when I was little.



Jack as post-bath monkey-boy. Sometimes after I wrap him in this monkey towel he will immediately start making "ah! ah!" monkey sounds.
Sometimes, a daddy is a daddy. Most of the time, a daddy is a handy piece of furniture. Jack will often come careening into the living room and grab me by the hand, or shirt, and pull me into his room. He will sit me down in the corner and show me his toys, or sometimes, as below, stack them on me so he can see them and play with them better. This is as fun for me as it looks.Some mornings -- now that Daddy is working nights -- we watch a movie. Lately, the other obsession of Jack's is Buzz Lightyear. Jack can't quite say "Buzz" so he refers to Buzz as "Baouw." Or "Bo," for short. He flies him around and tries to say "To Infinity, and Beyond!" (Buzz's catch phrase) but what he says is "Oooo, eee -- yahhhh!"

Anyway a couple of times we've had an early morning Buzz film festival and this pleases Jack greatly. He gathers up his Buzz and a blankie, crawls into an easy chair and has a great time, rapt for the whole 90 minutes.

Jack loves to "read" his books. All the time. The socks complete a great look for him.I don't know when this one is from -- judging by Jack's hair I'd say summertime. But it's way too cute not to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was your robe! How funny that it's a Mickey Mouse robe. These pictures are so great. We all especially love the video clips. The choo choo obsession reminds me of some other little boys. Give Jack a kiss for me!
Love,
Maura