Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just one more thing

I have added a level of security to the email service (it requires me to confirm your membership) after finding two random email addresses I didn't recognize on there. I know anyone can come and read this blog -- though that might be changing soon, there is a more secure blogging service available and there are too many weirdos out there -- but it is a little unnerving to find random people subscribing to emails about your son.

So this post isn't a total loss, here's a great photo. This is currently my wallpaper on my laptop.

And just one more, this is jack bolting back to see his buddies from Cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! How adorable is JackJack!!!Thanks for the pictures and commentaries. We have missed getting updates! Love, Nanny

Anonymous said...

Jack-Jack rocks!

Looking forward to meeting the midget.

And to the end of baseball, rapidly approaching! (Now you know who wrote this)